1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data. 3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. 4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have the ability to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, and to fulfill your request.
We will not sell, rent or give this information to any telemarketer.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address, phone number or address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When we collect sensitive information such as credit card data, it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.